Saturday, November 19, 2011

Is it REALLY Autumn in Texas?

It's hot outside. Yes, I know, Texas is hot. But I get my whiny voice on when it's less than a week til Thanksgiving and the temp. reads 85 degrees.......

Next best option, make it Autumn inside. We crank the AC down, and craft it up til anyone would think it's about to snow outside. Welcome Autumn!

I made a cute, quick craft to get into the Fall mood. Frames used for our wedding, fall themed scrapbook paper and some brown vinyl really do a house good:
I apologize, the lighting is awful and I seem to think my phone is an acceptable camera......it's not. I'll work on that.

Happy Autumn!


Don't forget to check out the "Party Central" tab to see what parties we love linking up to every week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think. We love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...