Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I think maybe I want it all...

Garage sales are so fun. Especially when you can pick up some really great finds for less than $24!!

Point in case:

I got really excited with these finds, it meant getting a few things up above my kitchen cabinets, a goal I've been aiming for since we bought the house!

And in my excitement, I put EVERYTHING up:

I knew it looked a little cluttered and texted the picture to sisters, mom, friends and pretty sure I may have texted the picture to complete strangers for their input. However, they all agreed, too crowded, too much, so I re-vamped and now I'm done. Or rather, I'm done for now:

Don't forget to check out the "Party Central" tab to see what parties we love linking up to every week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think. We love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...