Monday, April 11, 2011

Pile o' Cake




It seems I have a problem with obsession. February was a month of making hairbows. I think I made more than two dozen different hairbows. No child needs that many, but I just couldn't help myself. March happened to be a month full of cake making. First, I made a sculpted goetrax train cake for my three year old's birthday. It was an easy cake to do, and he talked about it for weeks. Then I made a bug cake and a Toy Story cake all in the same week. I would not recommend trying to do two intricate cakes at the same time, but it made two little boys happy so it was worth it in the end!
Jackie

Don't forget to check out the "Party Central" tab to see what parties we love linking up to every week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think. We love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...