Friday, May 25, 2012

Stampin Up Open House....I'M OFFICIAL!! YAY!

I did it! I said that I would do it and indeed I did!  SIGH....I'm in love with Stampin' Up.  I really can't say it enough.  So I joined the team and hosted my very first Stampin' Up Open House. 

This is the general "products offered/ products made" spread:

A view where you can see my circle garland hanging out with the window wreaths:


A close up of the main table:


Left side, don't you love the heart card?!?:

Right side, showing off my Sizzix "Big Kick", Stampin' Up carries the "Big Shot" (they do the same thing):

I set up the catalogs, order forms and pens under neath the main table:

Flower card made with hearts folded in half, an embossed background and button centers:

You'll have to cock your head to the left to see this one properly....apologies- "hello, you make me spin in circles card":
Showing off the circle/scallop garland again:


Close up of the garland action:


Here's our work table

I made "trash can" labels...cute huh?

And here's the little strawberry patch growing, these work great as party favors, we filled ours with chocolate!:

Again, cock you head to the left, here's our cute little heart attack cards, they are actually popping up from the card, much cuter in person:

And here's the goodies-cranberry turkey croissant sandwiches, muffins, cupcakes and fruit assortment (the raspberries are to die for):

And no goodies are complete without a "sweet" banner...ha ha, the banner is sweet and the goodies are sweet....it's all quite a literal pun:

And the drink station, with raspberry-watermelon lemonade (yum) and a tin bucket full of sodas and water:

SIGH....I am in love with Stampin' Up.  We've started an "online" group.  It's great!  Ask me for details if you like to join!  www.kourtneyskreations.stampinup.net

Let's do this again!

-Kourtney

Don't forget to check out the "Party Central" tab to see what parties we love linking up to every week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think. We love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...